Friday, June 8, 2012

Triptych: 3

Friday June1.

Friday morning I overslept by half an hour.  I normally arrive at work twenty minutes early anyway so that wasn’t especially disastrous.  It did mean though that when I got into town I’d have to take which ever bus came first and, more particularly, stay on it so with the events of yesterday in mind I took precautions and stuffed three cotton wool pads into the end of my chastity before I left.  (I use cotton wool pads to help with drying after bathing.)  My first bus was my usual untroublesome one, except for being the service that runs half an hour later.  There were very few people on it.  I picked up the free paper and sat down.  A story about Montreal caught my attention but it was horrible and I didn’t want to read any more.  In the meantime the bus had made a couple of stops; I’d not taken much notice but now I looked up to find right in front of me the kind of beautiful long jet black hair only Asian girls have, fine and soft and lots of it.  I forgot about the paper.  (Yesterday a beautiful blond and now a beautiful Asian girl!)



The girl had a powder compact in her hand and was doing her makeup.  Her hair was loose and she was constantly tipping her head to one side or the other so her hair hung free of her face in a long silky curtain, or she’d drag it all back behind her with her fingers.  Her beautiful hair was in more or less constant motion and it was absolutely gorgeous to watch.   Strands of it would appear curling softly towards me around the side of the seat or would bow through the grab handle on top of the seat back so the light caught the crest of the wave.  A couple of times she stopped to send a text or do something on her phone.  Eventually she finished with one compact and got out another.

I was treated to this vision for twenty minutes until the bus got into town and reached my stop but I was so mesmerised by what was going on in front of me that I couldn’t tear myself away.  I couldn’t get off until she did.  I’d stay on to the next stop.  Because that decision was dictated by the girl it felt like an act of submission to her.  It was the sense of submission that transformed adoration into arousal.  My cock responded immediately but just as immediately was checked by the increased restriction of my chastity with three cotton pads wadded into the end of it.  The feeling of physical denial was intense and that only fuelled the feeling of submission which in turn drove the futile attempt at erection.  At the next stop she made no move to get off.  She was applying her mascara.  Several times she dug her fingers into her hair and dragged it back over her shoulders and out of her way.  I still couldn’t leave.  The sense of submission intensified.   And now I didn’t know where the next stop on this route was so I had in effect put myself in her hands.  I didn’t know where she was going to take me and she had the power now to make me even later for work.  My cock was being relentlessly tormented by the strict confines of its chastity.  I felt a tightening in my balls as we set off again.

She finished her make up and since she seemed to have done everything else I was seriously wondering if she was going to brush her hair too.  I was desperately hoping she would although I could see she didn’t really need to.  I knew if she brushed her hair I was going to cum.  No hairbrush appeared but instead she sat forwards slightly so she could get at it all and began running her fingers through her hair to tidy it a little, first with her head on one side and then on the other.  That was enough.  I came.  Again!  Despite having been thoroughly milked two nights before and having a forced orgasm the previous morning, this girl, with no help from a badly maintained bus, had made me cum again with nothing more than the sensual beauty of her hair.  Because my chastity was so restricting I had nothing even approaching an erection and it was more like being milked again than having an orgasm.  I was just aware of the pulsing in my cock and the emptying sensations coming from my balls, and the amazing fact that it was happening at all.

Approaching the next stop the girl put everything back into her shoulder bag and then sat forwards slightly and pulled the whole length of her hair to the side so it was out of the way of her bag strap as she put it over her shoulder.  Then as she stood up she leaned back slightly towards me and swung her gorgeous long hair back across and then straightened up so it settled back into place hanging down her back.  Sigh.

When I got to work I was only fifteen minutes late.  But then if I hadn’t overslept... 

In the toilet (again) I dragged out the first of the cotton wool pads.  It was dry.  The two behind it were soggy with cum and had leaked a little out of the drain holes on the underside of the tube but that was it.

Being made to come against all expectation and by nothing more than the beauty of this girl’s hair made me realise one thing with absolute certainty.  If I should ever come face to face with Goddess Valentine, who is so breathtakingly beautiful and who has the most fabulously beautiful hair I’ve ever seen, who is so deeply connected in my head with thoughts of submission and all kinds of other erotic associations, what ever the circumstances may be at the time, I’ll cum in my pants there and then.