Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Triptych: 1


I’ve been aware lately that I’ve not posted here for a while.  My long-term chastity experience had reached one of its occasional plateaus where nothing much seems to be happening.  I was beginning to wonder what I could write about.  But then…

Tuesday May 29.

I had a violent nocturnal ball emptying during the night of Tuesday/Wednesday.  For several nights preceding this I’d had my sleep repeatedly disturbed by intense cbt sessions.  These had me writhing around in the bed with Goddess’s name on my lips while my cock and balls were teased and tormented by the restrictions of my very prolonged chastity.  As ever I knew who was really doing it to me and the thought of that, as ever, produced the familiar circle of denial and arousal.  These events kept on coming night after night.  I was so knackered at work from lack of sleep!  The nocturnal cbt sessions had never clustered like that before so I was going to write about that and the delights of being tortured like this by my beloved, beautiful and unattainable Goddess.  However, it turned out theses things were merely the preliminary tremors of something else and events overtook the speed at which I compose these things.  I find it easier if I have a little distance between ‘me’ and the event I’m describing.

On the Tuesday night at about 0300 I was woken from dreaming about something which had probably been ticking away in the subconscious for a while but evaporated instantly as the eruption began.   I woke up with the most brutal violent orgasms battering their way out of my restricted cock.  And they didn’t seem to stop, they just went on and on.  It was so unexpected and so intense and it wasn’t me doing it; it felt like I was being thoroughly and pitilessly milked.  Afterwards I was exhausted and in something like a state of shock.  There was cum everywhere.  Well, not everywhere.  It wasn’t running down the walls.  I hauled myself out of bed, stumbled into the bathroom to clean myself up, and then crawled back into bed.

I've no idea what I wss dreaming about.
Perhaps it was something like this.
Perhaps it wasn't.
Wednesday morning, having not been disturbed again, I woke a little more refreshed than previous nights and set off for work as normal…