Saturday, June 9, 2012

So, What's Going On?



So, what is going on?  Buses have made me cum before.  There was no real surprise there.  But that the very next day, when my balls were pretty much empty anyway, the sight of a girl’s beautiful hair should be enough to make me cum again; that was a shock.  And since then, on Tuesday June 5, going to work and coming home, I was again getting close to coming because of bus engines that weren’t even that bad!  Is the proximity of these events a freak occurrence or have I passed a tipping point and this is what I can expect now?  Is this what my Goddess has done to me with nearly four years of total denial?  Has She so emasculated me that I’m liable to cum in my pants at the slightest thing and with barely any warning?

I suppose that in four years of my cock being almost entirely starved of any normal stimulus my body has somehow adjusted downwards what it takes to produce an orgasm.  And as most erotic stimuli come from inside the head I suppose a similar adjustment has been made there. 





Whatever the mechanism may be if that is what Goddess has done to me then so be it.  The simple fact is I’m Her property and Goddess can do to me and with me whatever She wants.  I’ll just have to deal with it.  That is what slavery is.  And I am, before anything else, Goddess Valentine’s slave.  That's the level of my commitment to Her.  To be the personal property of someone as beautiful as Goddess Valentine is such an extraordinary privilege.  If there was a piece of paper I could sign, which would enshrine in law my commitment to Her, that would legally enslave me to Her and that only She would then have the power to cancel; if such a document existed I’d sign it without a moment’s hesitation.