Thursday, June 7, 2012

Triptych: 2

Wednesday May 30.

I get two buses to work, one into town and then the second the rest of the way. The queue for the second bus was more of a loose cluster than a line. Right on the edge of my peripheral vision while I was waiting I caught an impression of long pale blond hair as a girl joined the queue. When the bus came it was nearly empty and I decided to sit downstairs. The girl I’d noticed could have sat anywhere but she chose the seat directly in front of mine and I was suddenly looking at a cascade of soft pale blond hair, long and straight, hanging down the girl’s back. It was quite beautiful; not as beautiful as Goddess’s hair but then very few girls have hair to equal the beauty of Goddess’s perfect locks.



Just before the girl sat down I’d noticed from the fact of my teeth rattling that the bus was vibrating to an extent even more absurd than usual; it was like sitting on a berserk washing machine.  This bus was on the route I used to catch all the way from home to work.  The vehicles on it are all maintained in the same depot and so consistently caused me problems, in my sensitive long-term denied condition, that I stopped using them and found another route to get me into town.  To try to represent what this thing was like let’s try this: it was like this when it was stood with the engine idling (I use the term ‘idling’ only loosely):

DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR……………

and like this when running:
DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR………………..

And for contrast this is what my untroublesome bus into town, which presumably is competently serviced, is like:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm……………
  
Zen and the Art of Vehicle Maintenance.  Anyway, after a few more seconds boarding passengers at the stop we set off.  DRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR….  The difference was negligible and we drove down the road while I struggled to ignore the bus and admire the beauty of the girl’s hair in front of me.  Somehow, despite all the engine parts which must have fallen off, we made it to the next stop.  RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR…..  ‘This is fucking ridiculous,’ I thought, being careful to keep my mouth shut in case any teeth fell out.  Apart from the particular danger it represented to me the state of this bus was noisy and uncomfortable anyway.  It was just plain annoying, more so for me as it was unnecessarily ruining the rare privilege of being able to sit quietly in worshipful adoration of something beautiful.  If the girl and her beautiful hair hadn’t been there I’d have got off there and then.  Even as it was I was considering it since quiet contemplation of anything was impossible but I was torn between avoiding the obvious dangers of this ridiculously maintained engine and the sight of the girl’s beautiful hair.  But then another girl came and sat beside me and decided for me that I’d stay where I was for now.  There wasn’t far to go, anyway.  But, just as the bus pulled out again, I felt a sudden tightening in my balls.  That was the only warning I got and a few seconds later I felt my cock start spasming cum into my pants.  A beautiful blond had sat in front of me on a bus and within two minutes I’d come in my pants.  Terrific.  And I’d not even been able to appreciate her properly.  I just felt humiliated, frustrated and annoyed.  I couldn’t help projecting onto her the thought that was running through my head.  ‘Haha!  That’s what you get for presuming to stare at my beautiful hair.  Now you can just sit there while your cum soaks through to your trousers.’  And underneath that was, ‘Who the hell services this fucking bus?!’  Humiliated and annoyed.

The bus hadn’t even covered a hundred yards.  There was still another ten minutes before I’d get to work and naturally we hit all the lights on red so it took even longer.  The girl was still there of course but now when I looked at the beauty of her hair I only felt my humiliation and an intense frustration because although it made no difference now the damn bus was still so completely distracting.

As soon as I got to work I went straight into a toilet cubicle. By the damage being not too bad it was evident how thoroughly I’d been milked the night before.   Even so I still had to spend some time drawing the damp patch out as much as I could with toilet paper and then had to bin another pair of underpants. In the end, although it could have been much worse, the whole incident put a dampener on my mood for the whole day.