Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A Puppy Puddle in the Panties

Since my shopping adventure or, to put it another way, the humiliation and sissification game Goddess made me play, my nights have been so exquisitely tormented that what happened at 5:09 Tuesday morning was perhaps inevitable.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves.

Saturday night - my first pantied night.
It had been quite a long day so I was pretty tired when I went to bed.  My new pink satin panties did feel a bit different to the shorts I normally sleep in.  I couldn't feel anything of the silky satin through the chastity device because of course I can't feel anything through the chastity device.  Most of the material in these panties is around the back and I have to confess I did quite like the feel of it on my skin.  Even so, the novelty didn't keep me awake for long. 

It took a couple of hours for the torment to start.  The tighter fitting on my chastity is only a matter of about two millimetres but it's enough to make a big difference to the effects of night time erections.  The gap between the back ring and the tube is narrower so my stirring cock begins squeezing my balls much sooner in the process.  The back ring is smaller too and that adds to the effect.  Also the tube is now closer to my body which means my cock is deeper into it than before.  What all of that means in practise, as I'm discovering, is that during night time erections, the squeezing of the head of my cock is harder and begins sooner while the squeezing of my balls also begins sooner and gets worse as my stiffening cock, spurred on by the sensations of being squeezed in the end of the tube, pushes the whole thing further away from my body.  In short my cock is teased more and my balls are tortured more.  (Something for everybody.)  And all of that was being driven by what my brain has been quietly kicking around for the past couple of hours which was...

...that Goddess Valentine is the single most beautiful girl I have ever seen in my life, her body is to die for, there is nothing to compare to the sublime beauty of Her perfect face, or the sensual allure of Her glorious long blond hair, so supremely silky and soft; and this stunning beauty, this genuine Goddess among goddesses, has made me Her slave, Her wholly owned property, I love Her like crazy and She's locked my cock and balls up for years to come and today, to show me a glimpse of Her power over me, She made me stand in front of a pretty girl in a department store and humiliate myself buying pink satin panties which were obviously for me which I can feel against my skin now because I'm sleeping in them (or I was sleeping) and I worship and adore Her and love Her more than I can say and...

...and all these erotically and emotionally charged thoughts wake me up with a rapidly stiffening erection, teasing/tormenting my cock and painfully torturing my balls so I'm writhing around in my bed in a mixture of ecstasy and pain, saying Goddess' name ('Goddess,' never 'Valentine') over and over because I have to say something to somebody as I try to wriggle away from my own tormented balls.  And I know it's Goddess who is doing this to me because Goddess knew this is exactly what would happen.  We've been here before, after all.

Eventually the storm subsides and I go back to sleep more or less straight away.  Because I'm knackered and very tired after all that!

Repeat twice more before morning.  And then sleep until 11:00.

Sunday night.
Go back to the third paragraph and read from there, the only difference being that I have to get up to go to work for My beloved Goddess.  The alarm starts bleeping at 6:20.  At 6:35 I drag myself out of bed, turn the computer on, and go for a wash.  That being done I get down on my knees before Goddess' picture on my computer and my Goddess shrine and pray to Her.  Then breakfast.

Then there's a lot of work stuff which is of no particular interest.

Monday  night/Tuesday morning.
Same thing.
Except I was woken at least five times so the torment seemed to go on almost all night with only occasional bouts of actual sleeping.
Maddening teasing and torture over and over and over.
At 5:08:45 I woke up from a weird disturbed dream of satin and soft sweaters and silken hair and irresistible lips and at 5:09 exploded into my panties.

I had to get up to change them, then I went back to bed and managed to get back to sleep.

Paradoxically the orgasm was not as painful as in the looser chastity fitting.  In my previous fitting the end of my cock used to sit back into the tube at night.  Then it would kind of curl up (although not much) with its head against the side of the cage, a bit like a puppy asleep in its basket (or a naked mole rat if naked mole rats have baskets).  That meant my foreskin would fold over the end and then get trapped there as the cock stiffened and shoved it against the wall.  When my orgasms fired there was always a sudden and painful pressure spike inside my cock as the cum backed up before the blast straightened the foreskin out and the orgasm exploded out of me.  In this tighter fitting because my cock sits further down the tube it stays lined up with the end.  (In fact I've usually got a bit of foreskin poking out the end which is more convenient for other things.) So this orgasm, when it finally arrived, was comparatively comfortable.

To compensate for that it felt like someone was trying to pull my balls off!

How I managed to get up for work an hour and a bit later I've no idea.