Saturday, November 12, 2011

Panty shopping

There's an episode of the brilliant Irish sitcom 'Father Ted' in which Ted takes a trip to Dublin.  While there he rescues a group of priests who have somehow managed to get themselves lost (some perhaps less accidentally than others) in the largest lingerie department in Ireland.  Fearing discovery at any moment they've been wandering around in circles for hours.  Ted takes command of the situation and in a pastiche of POW escape movies leads them to safety, avoiding embarrassment for the priests and scandal for the church.

I completed my pink satin panty buying assignment this morning and felt rather like the lost priests myself, at least as far as trying to avoid embarrassment goes.  Scandal for my church was never an issue: my church would have thought any embarrassment for me was hilarious.

This morning I got up at the same time as I do for work because I wanted to be in town for when the shops opened.  I didn't want crowds.   More specifically I didn't want crowds in the lingerie departments because I had another task to carry out while I was shopping.  I could have coped with the shopping part with women about but I also had to take photographs to illustrate this post.  A lone male taking pictures in a lingerie department full of women would have been just creepy!  I'd probably have been thrown out.  A lone male taking pictures in an otherwise empty lingerie department would be only slightly less creepy so I didn't want the camera flash going off and attracting attention to myself.  That's why the pictures that document this expedition are of less than professional quality.  Consider their flaws as evidence of their authenticity.

Last night I did some research on the Internet.  I looked on the websites of some of the department stores here to identify what pink satin panties they stocked so I'd have some idea of what I was looking for.  I also wanted to know what size I wanted: 16-18 apparently.  I identified two brands that had exactly what I wanted, one in one store, one in another.  Armed with that information I set off for town, confident that I knew exactly what I was looking for and could go more or less straight to it.  If I didn't find one I still had the other.  I got into town about 8:30.


"Where are all these people coming from?!"
One of my two target shops had just opened so I went in. 

 
I knew what I was looking for but I had to wander around a bit to find it.   The lingerie department was practically deserted...



...apart from these three!

"Oh, no!  I think they've seen me!"

And then there it was, the exact thing I was looking for.  The size I wanted was right at the front.  This was so much easier than I'd thought it would be.  I collected my trophy and was heading for the tills when I realised my mistake.

Bottom right: red, not pink

This was the right brand though and the right style.  There should be four colours including pink.  I went hunting for it.

"Excuse me.  Have you got those in pink?"

But it wasn't there; only red or black.  I searched in here for pink and satin but there was nothing in my size.  Or if there was I couldn't find it.

Well, ok.  I had the other shop to go to.  So I went there instead.  Once again I found the brand but not exactly what I was looking for.  So I had to browse again.




By now it was getting later in the morning.  It was only a little after nine but I was beginning to feel like I'd been doing this for a long time and if I didn't find anything here I'd have to go somewhere else and the later it got the more people would be in the shops.  And I'd still have to be taking photos.  I was beginning to feel uncomfortable.  If this got closer to 10 o'clock it was going to get more and more awkward.  There was sweat on my top lip.  I carried on browsing.  Goddess had told me to buy myself a pair of pink satin panties and that was what I was going to do.

And then...
Aha!!

Eureka!!
I had found what I wanted.  Just to make sure I carried on and found a second pair.  Now all I had to do was pay for them.  I went and found the checkout desk.  I've bought lingerie for a Mistress before but that was bra and panties and sometimes suspender belt and stockings to match and obviously not for me.  But this was just two pairs of panties.  What woman sends a man out to buy her panties?  This had been at the back of my mind the whole time, making me feel more furtive and conspicuous even if I hadn't been taking photos but now I was at the checkout it felt much more significant.  The girl at the checkout was young and pretty - naturally; she couldn't have been some matronly type who had seen it all before.  Nevertheless she was professional, took the security tags off and rang up the items and even remembered to ask me if I wanted a store card.  I didn't because I didn't want a store card and because all that was in my head while she'd been doing these things was how pretty she was and that my cock is permanently locked in chastity and that I'm buying these things to sleep in because I've been ordered to and I can't look her in the eye and the main thing I'm beginning to feel standing here in front of her is humiliation.


All that remains to be done now is to put them on but it's not bedtime yet...

...watch this space.

Later.


So here I am ready for bed in my pink satin panties.
Very girly.
They fit the waist alright but it's very obvious they're not designed to hold anything, especially a locked up cock and balls.
They're quite comfortable.  The feel of the satin is nice but I'm sure Goddess's hair is softer.

So how do I feel?
Well, I'm aware that they look ridiculous but then no one can see me so I feel kind of neutral about that.
I do have the sense of Goddess mocking me though.  And they do make me feel Her power and how completely beneath Her I am.  Goddess is 26, breathtakingly beautiful, irresistibly desirable and here I am, twice her age, sitting in a pair of pink satin women's panties with my cock and balls locked in chastity.  Is there anything more that needs to be said?