Thursday, November 10, 2011

And so to bed...and an assignment for the weekend

It's now a few nights since I put on the more secure fitting of my chastity.

I'd noticed over the past several months that my sleep has been interrupted far less often by my chastity.  Nighttime erections have been nothing like as tormenting as they used to be.  And I've missed that.  After all, what's the point of being locked in chastity if it's no fun?  (Well, OK, a lot of the point of being locked in chastity is that it's the physical symbol of my total surrender and submission to the will of my Goddess but some of the point is that it's fun too - in a tormentingly frustrating sort of way.)

So, with the new fitting the problem of undisturbed nights has been remedied.  And how!
Around 5 in the morning of the first night I woke up to find myself thinking (again) about Goddess's lipstick print and how wonderfully sensual and arousing it must be to be kissed on the mouth by such gorgeous lips. I had serious CBT going on (I do now too!) with ball-squeezing and skin-burn, writhing in ecstatic torment in my bed with Goddess's name on my lips.  Subsequent nights have been equally memorable.

And now I have another night time sensation to look forward to.

Goddess has given me a shopping assignment for the weekend.  Very generously Goddess is allowing me to get something for myself - a pair of pink satin panties to wear on top of my chastity device when I sleep at night, "feeling the softness of the fabric, as soft as your Goddess' hair."

(Goddess is teasing me there.  She knows how much I adore Her glorious long blond hair, the way I obsess over how luxuriously silky and soft it is.  No doubt at some stage I'll write specifically about the awesome sensual beauty of Goddess' beautiful hair.)
So Goddess is adding a new and sensuous element to my continuing chastity - the softness of satin against my skin.  And how will I feel pulling on women's panties every night?  Whatever the answer to that is finding out will only come at the expense of some humiliation.  Satin and pink; that's quite specific.  Pink is easy enough.  But then I have to find satin too and then in a size to fit me.  So it's very obvious I'll have to spend time searching through racks of panties, feeling ever more conspicuous, and that even then I may not find what I'm looking for.  I may have to go somewhere else and start all over again.

I guess Goddess is testing me with this assignment.  Well, perhaps not testing me; Goddess knows I would never think of disobeying Her.  Rather I think Goddess is gently showing me Her power now that I'm Her slave, now that I belong to Her completely, now that every aspect of my life is Hers to control, now that Her power over me is absolute.

A double treat, then: a sensuous counterpoint to the exquisite torment of my nighttime chastity experience and the submissive thrill of submission to Goddess' will.