Saturday, December 10, 2011

(Not so) quiet

I was going to post about how sometimes things go quiet on the chastity front.  For a week or so there are no intense nocturnal tease and torture sessions in the middle of the night, no painful spillages, the balls stop aching.  I don't know why this is but this is one of those times now.  'Quiet' is a relative term of course.  I've still been disturbed a few times each night by frustrated attempts at erections but they've not turned into big production numbers and I've gone back to sleep again almost immediately, having barely been awake.

All that is still true but Friday morning, a few minutes before the alarm was due to go off I was woken by one of the more unusual effects of chastity.  This is when my cock begins a kind of throbbing action.  It's as if it decides to get erect, begins to engorge, changes its mind almost immediately and relaxes, and then just as immediately changes its mind back again.  And it keeps on doing that until it stops.  I've no idea how it manages to do this without progressing to a full erection.  It happens quite rarely and will only last for a couple of minutes at most.  When the head of my cock repeatedly meets the resistance of the end of the cage it feels exactly like someone has my cock head between two fingers and a thumb, teasingly squeezing it.  There are none of the distracting discomforts of trying to get fully erect; there is just this one maddeningly teasing sensation, over and over.  It's the kind of sensation that immediately makes me want more but in my head there's a soft voice  with a French Canadian accent saying, "No, boy, this is all you're going to get," and then does it again and goes on doing it over and over.  The frustration is just as intense as the teasing.  And it is so delicious!

It's almost Christmas, one of the key times of the year when my thoughts are with my beloved Goddess Valentine even more than usual.  The image currently on my desktop is one of my favourite pictures of Goddess.   She is standing by the bar in a country pub, half turned to the camera, smiling.  She is wearing jeans and a sweater.  Her hair is loose and has just been styled in soft waves and looks very beautiful.  It's a very simple photo of Goddess taken by one of Her friends as they celebrated Christmas 2009 together.  This is Goddess just being Herself, having fun out with Her friends, and She looks so-o beautiful, so sweet, it melts my heart with love for Her.  This is the beautiful, wonderful, completely adorable girl, the Goddess, I love, worship and adore and am so lucky and privileged to serve.

And this is the beautiful, wonderful, completely adorable Goddess who was so deliciously teasing me, saying, "No, boy, this is all you're going to get," just before I had to get up for work on Friday morning.

And this morning, just over 24 hours later it was the same beautiful Goddess who subjected me to half an hour of pitilessly intense teasing and torture which was not in the least gentle.

Sometimes it's quiet.
Sometimes it's not so quiet.